Funeral Pre Arrangements
The Basics of Simply Cremation & Funeral Care Pre-Planning
Take care of all the Michigan cremation & funeral care pre-arrangement details to give you and your family peace-of-mind.
- Set goals
- Review limitations
- Look at available options
- Weigh the pros and cons of each option
- Talk to others about the best options
- Arrive at a final decision
In the case of funeral pre arrangements, another two critical steps are involved:
- Write out your plan with as many details as possible.
- Send your plan to the funeral home and provide a copy to your executor.
There are two ways for you to complete your funeral pre-arrangements.
Use Our Online Tool
This website features Pre-Arrange Online, a step-by-step interactive form that can be used to record your end-of-life plan and send the completed form to our staff for safekeeping. You’ll be asked to create an account with a username and password so you can log in at any time to complete or change the plan.
Turn to the Professionals
Many people are more comfortable making these decisions with funeral professionals. If you would like us to help, call us or send us an email using the Contact Us form.